Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Outdoor Passion

I am new to the whole blog thing so bare with me as I get my feet wet, diving in head first.  My passion for the outdoors was instilled in me from a young age by my parents.  We spent our childhood camping together and spending time in the Idaho back country, as well as the Alaskan wilderness.  This time together instilled in me a deep love for being in the mountains. This is why today I make sure I expose my wife and daughter to the outdoors and to enjoy the part of my life I love so much.  Now my daughter loves heading to the mountains to go camping and even get a line wet, fishing with her dad.




I am by no means a professional blogger, just a normal everyday guy who loves the outdoors.  I hope to share my experiences in the Idaho wilderness and passion for everything outdoors.  This will include hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, mountain biking and anything else that can be done outside.  I hope you enjoy and please leave comments on ways I can make this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment